The following is an essay from one of my clients on “What people will say when they come to honor me at my 80th birthday party“.
This is outstanding, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.
- He learned to fly a plane, bought a Honda business jet and took Make A Wish kids to their dream destinations and got transplant patients to their organs all for fun and for free.
- Mentored willing young men to start their own businesses and was able to provide the first steps
- Traveled to Argentina, Brazil and the Baltic States.
- The Dos Equis man called me the most interesting person he ever met, said there was no one thirstier then Roger.
- Discovered women are a benefit to life, not the end all, be all goal. Once he got that through his head, ladies were joyful to be in his company.
- Won a lifetime achievement award twice.
- Learned to live with no regrets, stayed true to his motto, “He was born with the gift of laughter and sense that the world was mad.”
And even though some of this is tongue and cheek”¦it has truth in it as well.
Wouldn’t even doubt if some of it is added to his bucket list.
The fact of the matter is he dared to write it. And I love that about him.
What would you dare to write?