A client of mine shared this excellent video with me and a wonderful message to her high performing team.
All – I’m observing and hearing things that indicate we have quite a bit of anxiety and stress among us. We may not all be showing up as our “best self”. In the spirit of helping us move forward as ONE TEAM, I wanted to share some thoughts and reminders (from our time with Jerry):
- First off, BREATHE…. (Think 4 7 8 – Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound. Close your mouth and inhale quietly through your nose to a mental count of four. Hold your breath for a count of seven. Exhale completely through your mouth, making a whoosh sound to a count of eight)
- As we increase our focus on accountability and look at our monthly dashboard, individuals are quick to move into the drama and operate from a place of FEAR/SCARCITY rather than abundance.
- Each of you has a choice to make… You can go into the drama with them or STAY IN YOUR PURPOSE.
- When coming from a place of fear, bad behaviors start to show up – I’m a victim, I need YOU to fix things for me, YOU aren’t doing enough, YOU aren’t moving fast enough, YOUR customer benefits more than mine… Fingers are pointed everywhere.
- Again, BREATHE – Lean into each other, and STAY IN YOUR PURPOSE.
- Say NO to your saboteurs.
- Put down the boundaries – Ask for help from each other – be candid with each other – take a few mins to BE with each other.
- Have each other’s back. Stay strong as ONE TEAM!
- “K-N-O-W” – We are doing the right things! We have the support.
- Show our team that you are coming from ABUNDANCE, and not scarcity.
It’s a great reminder of a couple points I like to emphasize in my workshops. Remember to Breath and remember to stay Stay in you Purpose!
Have a great week!
…And thank you Jackie Galle for the reminder.